Friday, July 20, 2012

Take Me to the River

Whoop. Whoop.
Happy Friday, y'all!

Wrapping up the work week and heading to the River this weekend.
C's family has a great little piece of Heaven on the Edisto River less than an hour South of Charleston.
We try to escape down there every chance we get, but have only been twice all summer :(

So we are heading down there this evening with the new John Boat in tow (C's newest and most prized posession -- I really think he might love it more than me!) for a little bit of fun in the sun!
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we can do a little fishing and that I can reel in some sort of award winning catfish. I hear those things can get pretty big!

Hope y'all have a great weekend, check ya next week!

xo,
Shans

1 comment:

  1. So jealous! Have so much fun. I would die to be there this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete