Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Wedding Wednesday: Tux Edition

Last night C and I made a little trip to Men's Wearhouse.

I heard so many great things about how simple the tux renting process is there,
and Coleman has experienced it first hand.
So, we decided if it ain't broke don't fix it.
Simply, we would be using Men's Wearhouse for our tuxedo rental needs.

I highly recommend if you are not sure where to go!

Here is what we decided.

Coleman will be wearing full dress tails.
White bow tie.
White pique vest.

Joseph & Feiss Full Dress Tails

The rest of our handsome group
will be wearing a classic black tux
with black cummerbund
black bow tie
and suspenders.

Calvin Klein Black Tuxedo

What do y'all think?
I am already swooning over Coleman's look.
I can't wait!

xo,
Shans

1 comment:

  1. YES! Love the classic look. We'll be doing regular tuxes as well. I doubt Ty wants to wear the full tails, but I haven't really asked him about that yet. Yay!

    ReplyDelete