Thursday, October 4, 2012

Thursday Randoms

Thank goodness it is Thursday.
This will be my last random post of the week --
headed to Columbia for a work conference tomorrow morning.
and then...
staying for the weekend!!!

bestie Paige lives in Cola town
and she has graciously gifted us with tickets
to the biggest game of the year.

#5 University of Georgia
vs.
#6 University of South Carolina


I could not be more excited!!!!

You see, I was raised to bark and yell sic 'em.
I have always been a Georgia fan
but since meeting Coleman
things have gotten a little complicated. 
That man bleeds garnet and black
a "gamechicken" through and through. 

So, of course I love Carolina too and I root for them both equally
but there comes one day a year when they play each other 
in the South Carolina/Georgia Border Battle. 
and we get to go!!!! 
big deal for us. 

I will be wearing garnet and black 
to please my future husband 
and our gracious weekend hosts. 
Paige's daddy would probably die if he saw any red at his tailgate. 

and I guess...
I will just be cheering the whole game through, 
whenever anyone does anything?
We will see how this goes.

so in the meantime, 
go SEC?

Have a great weekend y'all!
xo,
Shans

p.s.- Save the Dates are arriving in peoples' mailboxes as we speak!
p.p.s- my birthday is Monday! 

1 comment:

  1. So jealous you get to go to the game! Can't wait to see the save the dates! Please post once everyone has received theirs! :)

    ReplyDelete