Thursday, October 18, 2012

Wedding Thursday?

Work has been so busy lately.
I can't believe I miss Wedding Wednesday!

I'm sure you are dying for some updates
so to tie you over,
I will have to "borrow" Charlotte's idea from yesterday
Registry Faves!!

Eat your hearts out.
I am obsessed with our registries,
and I was jumping up and down at my desk on Monday
when I discovered our first gift has been purchased!
Thank you anonymous gift giver!!

everything via Pottery Barn

Caterer's Table Runner

Maxfield Napkin Ring, Set of 4

Glass Drink Dispenser

Chancellor Rectangular Tray

Hotel Cocktail Shaker

Chancellor Charger

Silver-Plated Hurricanes

Every single one of these images make me swoon.
Oh, Pottery Barn.

I will stop while I'm ahead in order to prevent posting the entire registry.

Happy Thursday, y'all.
Almost Friday!

xo,
Shans


1 comment:

  1. Pottery barn is so great! I still request things from there to add to our house for all major holidays

    ReplyDelete