Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Barry Beaux: For the Men in Your Life!

A dear friend of mine from high school,
Frances Barry,
is doing big things!


She has started her very own company
designing and making by hand the most
fabulous fashion pieces for the men in our lives.


Barry Beaux got its official start back in 2009
when fashion-forward Frances felt inspired to make one-of-a-kind
pieces for her daddy, her brother, and her boy.

Well, thank goodness for those boys,
because if it were not for them
Barry Beaux may have never been.
And trust me,
when you see how cute these designs are
you sure are going to be glad that she felt so inspired.

Here I am with an assortment of some of her handmade designs!

I cannot help but share some of my favorites!







If you are anything like me,
you have already fallen in love.
Check out her website, www.barrybeaux.com,
or visit her on Facebook and Etsy
for more information.

I just know the men in your lives would love
to have a sweet, original, preppy,
and hand made gift this holiday season.


Happy Shopping!

xo,
Shans

No comments:

Post a Comment