Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Just Wednesday

I already did a little Wedding chatting this week,
so today is just Wednesday.

and..
HALLOWEEN!!!

Sadly, I don't think we will be dressing up this year.
With so much going on it has completely slipped my mind to think about a costume.

But,
we are going to a Halloween supper club tonight!!
Some friends of ours live in the most precious neighborhood ever
with lots of little children running around all the time,
so we will be heading there to eat, drink
and hand out candy!

It is so funny the things that you get excited about as you get older.
3 years ago I would have died to not be going out in a costume on Halloween night!

Here is a glimpse at Halloween 3 years ago.
7 sorority sisters as the 7 deadly sins.
I was gluttony.
Funny, dressed as a chef!

What are your halloween plans this year??

xo,
Shans


No comments:

Post a Comment