Friday, January 25, 2013

Flash Back Friday

I have been digging through old photos the last few days.
Trying to make some selections for our rehearsal dinner slide show.

I could not help but share some of my favorites here.

Enjoy!
ps - I am sparing you the ridiculous photos of C and his friends over the years :)

Claire and I fishing freshman year in the Keys.

Claire and I walking back to our spring break house in the Keys sophomore year.
Actually, walking home from where I met Coleman :)

At some date function, junior year? Must have been Draft-A-Date!

My girls Marla and Claire loving up on C.

Who knows when this was! Some crazy summer day on Morris Island!

C and I at Senior Crown Ball. Love this picture!

Before Senior Crown Ball...

Fishing Freshman year

Claire and I, CofC Graduation May 2011.

C and I at a wedding last March.

ZTA House Girls 2009.


Sometime Senior year.. shooting off the dock at Pon Pon.

Bid day...senior year?

Me, Chelsy, Paige and Alex, CofC Graduation.

What a fun little walk down memory lane.

Happy Friday!
xo,
Shans

1 comment: