Thursday, March 22, 2012

Double Trouble

Double dates are so fun -- any date is fun, but grouping up with another couple adds...TWICE the excitement. Coleman and I try to get together with another couple at least once a week for supper. It adds a little spice the hum drum of supper at home every week night. Usually we try to have a couple over to go to someone's house for a nice home made meal with some added company.
One of Coleman's oldest buddies and his wife live right across the island from us, and it is so nice to get together with them. Meghan is a tremendous help in preparing me for the life that is to come, and she always has the best wedding planning advice! Last night we switched things up a bit and went out for supper instead of having it at one of our homes -- we ventured down the road to one of Coleman's favorite spots (1 of 4 places to eat on James Island) Smokey Oak Taproom. They have great bbq which Coleman loves and a great selection of wheat beers which I love, although last night was $2 margarita night sooo...we can all pretty much guess what ended up in front of me. Tequila!
That's all for now! Beginning an exciting weekend tonight with a Junior League drop in -- I am so excited to finally have the opportunity to get involved in something again. After graduation and life as a Zeta ended, I kind of didn't know what to do with myself. Cross your fingers I will love these ladies as much as I loved my Zeta sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment