Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Wedding Outfits

I hope I have mentioned that for the next 2 months
(yes, exactly 2 months from today, eek)
this blog will be pretty wedding heavy.

Between busy days at work,
my new obsession with the 50 Shades Trilogy,
and well, life,
I don't have much time to think about anything other than April 6th.

Today,  I thought I would share some outfits I have finalized.

Bridesmaids Luncheon


I think I will probably wear my hair down and straight for this function.
Much like I do every day.
With minimal jewelry and probably Jack Rogers.


and
Rehearsal Dinner


Still trying to decide how to do my hair for this look.
Here are my thoughts right now, tell me which y'all like best?

Pinned Image

or

Pinned Image

This outfit will be paired with my own makeup skills,
minimal jewelry,
and cowboy boots.


After all, our dinner is a BBQ.
Can't be too fancy, y'all.

xo,
Shans


2 comments:

  1. In love with both of those dresses but have a serious obsession with the first one!

    ReplyDelete