Monday, March 4, 2013

Picture-Heavy Post

A picutre-heavy post thanks to Instagram
to bring you up to speed
on my life the last couple of weeks.

enjoy!

A few weeks ago, Bestie Al and I assembled wedding invites
while C cooked us a yummy supper.
Thanks to Al's cutie bf's cutie mother for the festive drinkware. :)

Then, a few days later, C and I started getting our first replies in the mail!

In the meantime, I began preparing for bridal portraits
with trips to the tanning bed and having my ring cleaned.

I found the perfect frame and stand for my portrait's reception display.

I wrote my final thank you notes on my sVm notes.

And on a completely unrelated note, I am thinking of selling some jewels.
Anyone interested?

xo,
Shans


1 comment:

  1. Gah, I love your ring. Even though our RSVP's were due last Saturday, I know I'm still going to be excited driving home from work everyday to get those last few that will trickle in and let's just admit it, wedding presents! :)

    ReplyDelete