Monday, April 22, 2013

Wedding Recap: Bridal Luncheon

Let the wedding recap begin!
I have decided to do these little recaps in the order that the events took place.

First up, the Bridal Luncheon.
I was so blessed to have a wonderful and beautiful luncheon
thrown for me by my sister, aunt and cousin.

The luncheon took place at Grill 225 in downtown Charleston,
and I could not have asked for a more beautiful venue!

I will let the photos do the rest of the talking...
well most of it!

With my lovely hostesses, Sister, Aunt, and Cousin.
How beautiful is the enormous floral arrangement behind us?!?

Tablescape and menu!
Everything was so delicious!

Mouth watering cake made by the same bakery as our wedding cake,
Ashley Bakery. This one was white chocolate!




All of the guests!

My beautiful bridesmaids.

My sweet, sweet Mama.
I would have been lost without this woman over the last year.
Well and, let's be honest, all of the time.

 Bridesmaid, Courtney, who is to thank for all of these photos.

Besties since freshman year of high school.
Flew all the way from NYC for the big weekend.

Big Sis (Best MOH ever), me and Mama.
Y'all, I am such a lucky girl!

Rehearsal pictures soon!

xo,
Mrs. H

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful bridal luncheon! I'm not sure if we can be friends though because I'm not a brunette. ;)

    ReplyDelete