Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Wishlist Wednesday

Now that the weddding is behind us,
I thought I would introduce
Wishlist Wednesday
to this little bloggie of mine.

This week, the list is full of things
inspiring me to get to decorating my "office" space at home.

Let me clarify, my "office" is really our third bedroom.
Its closest is the home to all my clothing.
I have an old farmhouse dining table in there that serves as my desk.
I do my hair and make up there :)
and it is also has a an eliptical.

No design elements what so ever.
Since this is my space,
I am thinking I would like it to be a little girly and a lot nautical.
With a gallery wall of wedding photos eventually of course :)

Here is my inspiration so far:

Everything is from One Kings Lane.










Yep,
all of these things would suit just fine.

xo,
Mrs. H

1 comment:

  1. Love it all!!! I need to find a map of Beaufort to Tyler for his birthday!!

    ReplyDelete